Connecting your Gmail account to ZoomInfo Engage can be an easy and secure way to streamline your communication. This powerful tool allows you to access contacts, view analytics, and connect with leads and prospects quickly and conveniently. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect your Gmail account to the ZoomInfo Engage platform.
- Go to engage-app.zoominfo.com/#/app/home-page/v2 and click the “My Account” button in the top right corner of the page.
- On the My Account page, scroll down to the bottom, where you will see a section titled ‘Connect.’
- Select “Gmail” from the list of available connections and click the “Connect” button next to it.
- You will then be taken to a new page with a popup asking for your Gmail credentials; enter your username and password into these fields and click “Log in.”
- After logging in, another popup will appear asking you to grant ZoomInfo access to your Gmail account; click “Allow.”
- A final confirmation message will be displayed, indicating that you have successfully connected your Gmail account to ZoomInfo Engage; select “Confirm” to complete the connection process.
- You will automatically be redirected back to the Connect page on ZoomInfo Engage, where you can see that your Gmail account has been added as one of your connected accounts (you may connect up to five).
See seven steps screenshots:
Let us discuss the details:
First, navigate to the ZoomInfo Engage page at engage-app.zoominfo.com/#/app/home-page/v2. Once you are on the page, click “My Account” in the upper right corner of the screen. Then select “Settings” from the dropdown menu that appears.
Once in the settings section, click “Connect,” located under the section labeled “Populate Contacts” on the left side of your screen. After clicking “Connect,” a pop-up window will appear asking permission to access your Gmail account data. Click “Confirm” to grant permission for ZoomInfo Engage access to your contacts list and emails from your Gmail account.
Now that you have permission, you can select which email address you want to be connected with ZoomInfo Engage from a list of email accounts associated with your Google profile (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.). Select which email address you wish to connect to and click “Continue” at the bottom right of your screen.
Congratulations! You have now completed connecting your Gmail account with ZoomInfo Engage! At this point, all of your contacts associated with that email account should be synced up with ZoomInfo, allowing you quick access when it comes time to reach out or send messages through the platform and receive notifications when people open or click emails sent through this powerful marketing tool!