Facebook has become part and parcel of our daily lives. Every time we visit a new restaurant or go on a trip, we look forward to uploading Facebook pictures.
Apart from pictures, Facebook also allows us to upload videos on your timeline. Now, you can share your snippets from your trip not only through pictures but also in a visual format. Facebook videos are also helpful for small-scale entrepreneurs who can share information about their products more creatively.
Once uploaded, the videos can be edited by the owner. People in your friend list can re-share and like it. Irrespective of the Facebook page or a personal profile, Facebook Videos don’t have an exclusive location. All the videos are clubbed with the photo album and can be found in the same place.
How to find videos uploaded on Facebook?
How to Find My Videos on Facebook?
To find videos on Facebook, go under your cover photo near the top of your timeline page and click “Photos.” Then, click “Videos” in the top left corner, next to the albums heading. Finally, you can access your videos section that contains videos you have uploaded to Facebook.
How to find your videos on the Facebook step-by-step guide :
- Go to your Timeline and click on the “Photos” under your cover image.
- Just beside “Your Albums,” click on “Videos” in the top left corner. Here, you will find all the videos that you’ve uploaded on Facebook.
- Click any of your Facebook Videos to watch them. Check the likes and comments as well. If you are willing to edit a video, click on the “Options” to Embed, Edit, or delete the video from Facebook.
- After watching the video, click the “X” in the upper right corner of your screen symbol to exit
How to get to my videos on the Facebook app?
To get your videos on the Facebook app, and see the profile videos you need to click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos then click Albums. Click the Videos album. In the same way, you can find old uploaded videos on Facebook.
How to find Facebook videos on android?
To find videos on Facebook using a mobile device such as Android you need to:
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Get the Facebook menu when you tap the three bars in the lower-right corner of your screen
- Tap the “Saved,” option which has a pink and purple ribbon icon
- In the pop-up menu that appears, tap “Videos.”