What does the reference code s0900 on a Time Warner Cable mean?
Spectrum Ref Code s0900 means that the cable box is not seeing the network. Charter ref code s0900 usually occurs in the following cases:
- When cable lose connection
- If your bill is unpaid, then your cable will shut down remotely
- Your cable line is damaged.
To fix this problem, the best way is to contact Spectrum Cable for help.
Usually, if you have cable connection problems, you need:
- Check TV and cable device connection. The coaxial cable should be connected to the outlet wall.
- Refresh your receiver or try using our TV Troubleshooting tool.
- Unplug your receiver. Please wait at least 60 seconds, and plug it back in.
Time Warner Cable offers a total of 5 tiers of internet speeds, which are listed below:
- ELP (Everyday Low Price, $14.99) – Up to 2MB/s (would have to request to get, not actively offered/advertised)
- Standard – Up to 10MB/s
- Turbo – Up to 20MB/s
- Extreme – Up to 30MB/s
- Ultra – Up to 50MB/s