One of the most common errors at Canon cameras is the “Lens error, restart camera” error.
How to fix camera lens error?
To fix the camera lens error, you need to do the following steps:
- First, remove the batteries from the camera and wait few minutes.
- Try to find the “factory reset” option for your camera. Usually, press “MENU” while turning on the camera.
- Take out a memory card from the camera and try to turn the camera on.
- Try to place the camera in a flat back position, turn it on, but hold down the autofocus button.
- Blow air in gaps that are around the lens.
- If you do not see any progress, take the camera to service.