Swarovski is a renowned Austrian manufacturer of glass. Its crystal trade unit counts among the most profitable businesses across the world. Owing to the popularity of the brand, an authorized dealership in Swarovski is considered highly lucrative. A lot of freelancers can see an opportunity to cooperate with Swarovski. In this article, we will describe how to become a Swarovski dealer.
How to Become an Authorized Swarovski Reseller?
To become an authorized reseller of Swarovski, you need to apply at the company’s website retailpartner.swarovski.com and then visit the page “Become our Partner.” In the next step, choose your country from the list and add your contact details.
Follow the given steps to get the reseller license from Swarovski:
- Firstly, find an ideal place for the display of Swarovski products. You can opt for a store or choose an online medium for the same.
- At Swarovski’s website retailpartner.swarovski.com, fill in the dealer application form (Refer to the Resources section for more details). The company usually replies within a month, but sometimes you may have to wait for a few more months.
- Do the necessary paperwork associated with business housing and other essentials. Thereafter, send this paperwork to the address mentioned on your application form. The company will assess if your selected place is suitable for their crystal business. This will take a few weeks to one month. If any changes are required, they will explain to you accordingly.
- Once you obtain the approval, you can create your own website or start the lease for the merchandise.
- In their next mail or letter, Swarovski will inform you about the payment for the first shipment. After they receive your payment, they will do the requisite modifications.
- Finally, you will get a dealer license and number, after which the shipment will be sent to you.
Potential resellers need to create a selling plan before application. It is important to choose a way of selling to set an online shop. Resellers need t to analyze all products using a Swarovski website and Swarovski youtube channel.
As a freelancer, I can confirm that promoting a strong and well-known brand can be lucrative. Quality products always find customers, and Swarovski is one of them. Authorized Swarovski resellers can build a strong reputation and nice commissions because of the excellent brand, high demand, and high prices.