An Enclosed Patio is an extension of a house that usually is used for lounging, dining, and entertainment. Beginning with screened-in porches to Sunrooms and Solarium, there are numerous types of Enclosed Patios to redefine the aesthetics for home.
Enclosed Patios can be the perfect space for your guests to hang out and unwind into a relaxing session.
Enclosed Patio ideas and examples
Have you considered fitting glass walls or retractable canopies in your existing outdoor patio/ porch area?
Glass walls or retractable canopies transform an existing patio into an Enclosed patio without losing the charm of being outdoors.
If you want to bask in the feeling of being outdoors while staying in the indoor environment, Sunrooms/ Solariums are just perfect.
At times, homeowners opt for the construction of Sunrooms/Solariums whose temperature can be adjusted according to mood and climate.
Such an awesome feature will enable homeowners to use a Sunroom/ Solariums throughout the year, irrespective of the weather.
Many people across the globe consider Enclosed Patio an integral part of their home.
In order to make the extended area more equipped for lounging and entertainment, people also decorate the space with furniture and electronics
What are the advantages of an Enclosed Patio?
- Gives the feeling of being outdoors from the comfort of your home.
- Enclosed Patios are cooler even when the weather outside is warm and vice versa.
- Many Enclosed Patios are also resistant from harsh weather conditions i.e rain and snow.
- Screens and walls of an Enclosed Patio keep bugs out of the area.
- It also provides much-need privacy and doesn’t enable outsiders to see inside the home.
Next time you are confused about how to give your house a make-over, consider opting for an Enclosed Patio which can add some modernity and chicness to your residence. Maybe you can play table tennis or billiards in your Enclosed Patio!