If you are new to the world of PUBG, you must pull up your socks to match up to the level of pro players.
How can you achieve it?
Please visit the free online Esports Specialization course to learn about esports and gaming.
Only learning will assist you in becoming an expert. The faster you grasp the know-how, the better your chances of reaching a professional level.
To become a Pro PUBG Player, you must participate in the Open Qualifiers and Open Series. Since there is no MMR System, statistics matter a lot in PUBG. Therefore, make every match count. Once your Statistics reach a good position, you can reach out to a team and start grinding your skills.
Nonetheless, a novice’s journey to becoming a PUBG Player requires immense effort than just playing PUBG itself.
How To Become A Pro Player In PUBG?
To become a pro player in PUBG, you must find a good coach, choose quality gear, develop the system, measure effectiveness, and attend tournaments. Additionally, it is essential to communicate well with players, Craft a Training Schedule and become a team player to make a good player reputation.
Find a good coach for PUBG.
In competitive gaming, player unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) has risen to prominence, offering a thrilling blend of strategy, skill, and survival instincts. As the esports scene grows, so does many gamers’ desire to improve their skills and compete at higher levels.
Newbies often aspire to become professional players but hesitate to seek guidance. Let’s dispel that hesitation today. Hiring a coach or mentor is ideal for adapting to any E-sport, and PUBG is no exception. Having a PUBG coach guide you can shorten the learning curve, allowing you to reach your potential much more quickly.
The Benefits of Hiring a PUBG Coach
- Efficiency: Consider this – would you prefer to spend eight hours achieving something that could be completed in just four? With a mentor’s guidance, you can streamline your learning process, saving time and reaching your goals more quickly.
- Focus: It’s easy to lose sight of your objectives in the vast world of gaming. A mentor keeps you on track, ensuring you don’t wander from your path.
- Personalized Feedback: A coach can pinpoint your weaknesses, offer constructive feedback, and help you hone your strengths. This personal attention can significantly increase your chances of becoming a Pro PUBG Player.
- Continuous Learning: Coaches encourage open communication, so don’t hesitate to ask questions or seek clarification. This continuous dialogue aids your development and keeps you engaged in learning.
However, financial constraints might sometimes prevent players from hiring a private coach. If you find yourself in this situation, fear not. There are various resources you can leverage dedicated to E-Sports coaching.
Affordable E-Sports Coaching Resources:
- gamersensei.com: A popular platform that connects players with certified coaches in various games, including PUBG.
- Fiverr.com: A freelance service marketplace where you can find affordable coaching services.
- Reddit PUBG: Reddit communities can provide information, tips, and strategies from experienced PUBG players.
- Discord channels: Many gaming communities have dedicated Discord channels where players can discuss strategies, seek advice, and sometimes find free coaching services.
Becoming a Pro PUBG player can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be lonely. Don’t hesitate to seek guidance. With the right coach or mentor, you can bridge the gap between where you are now and where you aspire to be.
Choose Quality Gear Find for PUBG
In PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), having the right gaming gear can significantly impact your performance. You can improve your skills and compete more effectively with the right equipment. High-end gaming gear can make a difference in your in-game performance, providing the precision, comfort, and speed you need to excel.
Indeed, top-tier professional players never compromise on their gear. They understand the value of investing in quality esports equipment. If you aspire to play like a pro, consider upgrading your setup with these recommended gears:
Essential Gear for a Pro Player Setup
- Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless: This mouse is a favorite among professional gamers due to its high precision, wireless convenience, and ergonomic design. It provides an edge in comfort and accuracy, crucial for intense PUBG sessions.
- Keyboard: Corsair K65: A compact mechanical keyboard that provides an optimal gaming experience. The Corsair K65 offers excellent tactile feedback, durability, and customization options that can enhance your gameplay.
- Mousepad: CORSAIR MM300: A high-quality mousepad can significantly improve movement and precision. The Corsair MM300 is an extended, anti-fray cloth mouse pad providing excellent control for both laser and optical mice.
- Monitor: Acer XB240H: A monitor with a high refresh rate and low response time can dramatically improve your PUBG experience. The Acer XB240H is a 144Hz gaming monitor with a 1ms response time, providing seamless, lag-free gameplay.
- Headset: HyperX Cloud II: Audio cues are vital in PUBG. The HyperX Cloud II headset offers superior sound quality and comfort, allowing you to hear every footstep, gunshot, and vehicle in the distance.
Remember, good gear does not make a good player, but it does enhance your abilities and offers a more immersive gaming experience. Pair your dedication to improving your skills with the right equipment, and you’ll be well on your way to becoming a formidable PUBG player. Keep practicing and learning, and let the high-end gear be the cherry on your pro-player journey.
Developing a System for Better PUBG Gameplay
In the world of E-Sports, learning never stops. Unlike traditional sports, where the rules remain unchanged, E-Sports titles like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) frequently receive patches and updates, altering game mechanics and requiring players to adapt to new Metas constantly. Like a chess player who visualizes every possible move, a PUBG player must also strategize, plan, and stay abreast of the game’s ever-changing dynamics.
Understanding the Continual Learning Process in PUBG
Let’s consider the analogy of chess. Chess players start as amateurs, gradually mastering the game’s fundamentals until they can foresee potential moves and strategies. But what if chess underwent constant changes, receiving updates or patches every few weeks? It would become a different game, requiring continuous learning and adaptability like PUBG.
In PUBG, players need to keep up with regular game updates and shifts in Meta and memorize maps and understand how to leverage them for strategic advantage. Unlike traditional sports, where players can quickly master the game and focus on minimizing weaknesses and preventing injuries, PUBG demands vigorous, continuous practice and learning.
Steps to Develop a Learning System for PUBG
Here are some strategic steps to develop a robust learning system for PUBG:
- Stay Updated: Regularly check for game updates, patches, and changes in Meta. Official PUBG forums, social media platforms, and the PUBG subreddit are excellent sources of information.
- Understand the Changes: Don’t just download updates – understand them. Read patch notes thoroughly and understand how they might affect your gameplay.
- Adjust Your Strategy: Updates may require you to modify your gameplay strategies. Adapt to these changes and experiment with new tactics.
- Map Memorization: PUBG’s maps are vast and detailed. Spend time understanding these landscapes to gain strategic advantages over opponents.
- Practice, Practice, Practice: Regular practice is the key to mastering any game, and PUBG is no different. Only through repetition and experience can you fully grasp new updates and adapt your strategies.
- Watch Pro Players: Observing professional players can provide valuable insights into practical strategies and gameplay tactics. Watch their streams, study their moves, and learn from their experiences.
- Analyze Your Gameplay: After each match, review and analyze your gameplay. Understand your mistakes, recognize your strengths, and continually strive to improve.
- Be Patient: Becoming a professional PUBG player won’t happen overnight. Be patient, remain focused, and celebrate your incremental improvements.
In the dynamic world of PUBG, the best players excel not just at the current version of the game but are also ready and willing to master every new version that comes their way. Developing a robust system for continual learning is essential to becoming a successful professional PUBG player.
Measure Effectiveness in PUBG Practice
E-Sports, including PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), require specific and strategic training like any traditional sport. To improve and succeed, you need to measure the effectiveness of your practice. Simply engaging in match after match without intention doesn’t guarantee success. Instead, successful training demands motivation, focus, clear goals, and a well-laid plan.
The Law of Accommodation and Its Relevance in PUBG Practice
Vladimir M. Zatsiorsky, a renowned biochemist, introduced the “Law of Accommodation,” which states that the response of a biological object to a constant stimulus decreases over time. In the context of E-Sports, this law implies an optimal range for practicing any given activity. Once you’ve acquired the skills, if you can achieve the same results with 4 hours of practice instead of 9, you’ve gained an additional 5 hours for injury prevention, demo watching, and recovery.
Tips to Measure the Effectiveness of Your PUBG Practice:
- Define Your Goals: What will you achieve in each training session? Having a clear set of goals gives direction to your practice.
- Develop a Clear Plan: Don’t dive into training without a strategy. Have a plan detailing what aspects of your gameplay you want to work on.
- Quality Over Quantity: Remember, it’s not about how many hours you practice but how effectively you use that time. Aim to accomplish more in less time.
- Reflect on Your Performance: After every match, review your performance. Identify areas where you excelled and those that need improvement.
- Track Your Progress: Maintain a log of your performances and improvements over time. This will help you assess the effectiveness of your training.
- Incorporate Variety: Don’t let your training become monotonous. Switch things up to keep yourself engaged and prevent stagnation.
- Seek Feedback: Ask fellow players or a coach for feedback on your gameplay. They can offer valuable insights and suggestions for improvement.
- Stay Motivated and Focused: Ensure you are 100% motivated and focused during every training session. A distracted mind can hinder progress.
- Rest and Recovery: Don’t neglect the importance of taking breaks and recovery. Overworking can lead to burnout, hindering your progress.
Craft a Training Schedule for PUBG
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) players need structured training to excel like traditional athletes. However, the physical demands of E-Sports are unique and often underestimated, and the psychological aspect can be even more significant. Being mentally prepared and free of psychological baggage is crucial to maintaining performance under pressure. That’s why many professional PUBG players are starting to see the value of sports psychology.
Despite being in its primary stages, the world of E-Sports is gradually recognizing the need for sport-specific training. Aspiring professional PUBG players should aim to strike a balance between physical, mental, and in-game training for optimal performance.
Structuring Your PUBG Training Schedule
Here are some recommendations for building a well-rounded training schedule for PUBG:
- In-Game Practice: This is where you hone your skills, improve your game sense, and develop strategies. Aim for a few hours of dedicated gameplay each day, focusing on particular aspects of the game.
- Physical Exercise: Include a regular exercise regime in your schedule. This can improve your reflexes, stamina, and overall health, positively affecting your in-game performance.
- Mental Training: Like in traditional sports, mental strength is vital in E-Sports. Consider meditation, mindfulness exercises, and other activities that improve focus, reduce stress, and enhance performance.
- Rest and Recovery: Don’t overlook the importance of rest. Your mind and body need time to recover. Ensure that you get plenty of sleep and take regular breaks from training.
- Professional Help: As E-Sports evolve, professional support is becoming more common. Sports psychologists, coaches, and physical trainers can all contribute to your development.
- Review and Analysis: Set aside time to review your matches, analyze your performance, and identify areas for improvement.
- Diet: As with any athlete, a balanced diet is crucial to maintain energy levels and overall health.
- Social Interaction: E-Sports can be isolating, so maintain a social life outside the game. This can help prevent burnout and provide the necessary balance.
Remember, the goal is not to overwork but to train smartly. A well-rounded training schedule that considers in-game practice, physical health, mental strength, rest, and social interaction is the key to becoming a successful PUBG player. Training like an athlete will ensure you’re physically and mentally prepared to perform at your best when it matters most.
Develop a Gaming Personality and Reputation in PUBG
In the world of E-Sports, and especially in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), developing a unique gaming personality and reputation is as crucial as honing your skills. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced player, your gaming persona can significantly impact your online presence and influence. It can be the ticket to standing out from the crowd and making a mark on the PUBG community.
For instance, streaming your matches with engaging commentaries allows you to showcase your personality and gaming prowess. Even though it may feel awkward initially, with time and practice, streaming can become second nature and a powerful tool for building a solid online presence.
Steps to Develop Your Gaming Personality and Reputation in PUBG
Here are some recommendations to establish a unique gaming persona and reputation:
- Start Streaming: This is one of the best ways to showcase your personality and skills. Add interesting commentary, provide tips and strategies, and engage with your viewers to make your streams more engaging.
- Interact with Your Audience: Don’t just play; communicate with your viewers. Respond to their comments and questions to build a community around your channel.
- Be Consistent: Regularly stream your matches. Consistency helps build a steady viewership and showcases your dedication to the game.
- Be Genuine: Let your personality shine through in your streams. Be yourself, and your unique traits will naturally appeal to viewers.
- Maintain a Positive Attitude: No one likes to watch a player who constantly complains or reacts negatively. Stay positive, even when the game doesn’t go your way.
- Promote Yourself: Use social media platforms to promote your streams and engage with your followers.
- Respect Your Audience and Other Players: Always respect your viewers and fellow players. This builds a positive reputation.
- Collaborate with Other Streamers: Collaborating with other players or streamers can help you reach a wider audience and bring fresh perspectives to your streams.
- Learn from Others: Watch other successful streamers and learn from them. This can provide ideas for improving your streams and engaging with your audience.
Become a Team Player in PUBG
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is fundamentally a team-based game. The ability to work effectively within a team is a crucial aspect of achieving success. A vital element of this is communication. Clear and effective communication can drastically improve team coordination and improve in-game results. Unfortunately, many young professionals in PUBG struggle with this vital skill, leading to misunderstandings and disputes among team members. Improving your communication skills can reduce tension, improve cooperation, and ultimately enhance your team’s performance.
Tips to Become a Better Team Player in PUBG
Here are some recommendations on how to improve your communication skills and become a better team player in PUBG:
- Speak Clearly and Concisely: Make sure your team understands your words. Don’t mumble or rush your words; avoid using overly complex language or jargon.
- Listen Actively: Good communication isn’t just about talking; it’s also about listening. Pay attention to what your teammates are saying and respond appropriately.
- Coordinate: Be sure to communicate your intentions and actions with your team and coordinate your strategies and movements to optimize your team’s effectiveness.
- Respectful Communication: Avoid heated arguments and negative comments. Disputes can disrupt team morale and coordination. Treat your teammates with respect, even when disagreements occur.
- Constructive Feedback: If you see room for improvement in a teammate’s strategy or gameplay, provide constructive feedback instead of criticism. Encourage them and suggest better alternatives.
- Use In-Game Tools: Use the in-game communication tools effectively. This includes the ping system, which can quickly communicate important information without voice chat.
- Adaptability: Be flexible and open to changing strategies based on the team’s needs and the game’s dynamics. Being a rigid player can hinder team performance.
- Leadership and Followership: Learn when to lead and when to follow. A good team player knows that sometimes they need to take charge, and other times they need to follow someone else’s lead.
Remember, becoming a better team player in PUBG isn’t just about enhancing your gaming skills and interpersonal communication. Clear and effective communication can reduce misunderstandings, decrease tension, and improve cooperation, leading to a more cohesive team and tremendous success on the battlefield.
Attend Local PUBG Tournaments
Stepping into the world of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) competitive play is a thrilling yet daunting experience. One excellent way to start your competitive journey and make your mark is by participating in local PUBG tournaments. These tournaments not only offer an invaluable learning experience but also present opportunities for exposure and networking.
The Importance of Attending Local PUBG Tournaments
Here’s why you should consider participating in as many local PUBG tournaments as possible:
- Competitive Experience: Tournaments provide a competitive environment vastly different from casual play. You’ll learn to handle the pressure, adapt your strategies on the fly, and perform consistently over long periods – skills crucial in high-level play.
- Networking: Local tournaments allow you to meet other players and teams in your area. Building these connections can lead to opportunities like joining a team or finding a mentor.
- Exposure: You can gain exposure and recognition in the PUBG community by performing well in tournaments. This can make you more appealing to teams scouting for new talent.
- Learning Opportunity: Participating in tournaments provides the chance to learn from experienced players. You can observe their strategies and techniques, which can significantly enhance your gameplay.
- Confidence Building: Competing and succeeding in tournaments can build your confidence, preparing you for larger, more intense competitions.
- Fun and Excitement: Last but not least, tournaments are fun! The excitement of competition, the camaraderie among players, and the thrill of victory make for an unforgettable experience.
Becoming a professional PUBG player isn’t easy, but attending local tournaments is a significant step in that direction. They offer you an opportunity to learn, grow, and showcase your skills, making you a more appealing candidate for teams looking for fresh talent. So take the plunge and start participating – it’s a different kind of pressure, but one that can make you a better player in the long run.