Platform Architect is a job position based on designing computer systems for storing, delivering, and optimizing information in an online format. Platform Architects drive continuous improvement by seeking and evaluating new and emerging technology ideas, changes and trends on an ongoing basis.
It is one of the most in-demand tech jobs for 2021.
Here are one video with Platform Architect job review:
In which sector will you find Platform Architect jobs?
- Web Content Management
What are the major tasks of Platform Architects?
- Writing and editing programs.
- Examining patterns for site traffic.
- Formulating solutions for businesses related to new technology.
- Developing, installing, and configuring hardware and software components.
- Tracking user purchase rates in eCommerce sites.
- Troubleshooting and updating web server equipment.
- Helps companies to increase online visibility and overall profitability by leveraging technology.
Now let we see one example of Google Cloud Architect:
Generally, Platform Architects have know-how regarding algorithms – Web Content index according to relevancy and quality.
Usually, Platform Architects team up with computer engineers or web developers to complete projects.
Since these projects involve teamwork, it is extremely important to have good spoken and written communication skills.
Platform Architects create interactivity solutions catering to a particular operating system, web browser, or search engine. They work closely with business analysts to determine what would work for the larger customer base.
Operating systems always come with regular updates.
In that case, Platform Architects play a major role in identifying any existing errors and creating fixes.
Last but not least, Platform Architects also collects the average user’s requirements for generating new features to apps/ websites.
- Are Pension Death Benefits Taxable? - June 3, 2023
- Can You Collect Long-Term Disability and Pension? - June 3, 2023
- Is Kaiser Pension Worth it? - June 3, 2023