What is VMware PowerCLI?
VMware PowerCLI represents a command-line scripting tool that consists of PowerShell modules to manage a wide range of VMware products. PowerCLI can automate vSphere such as network, storage, etc.
How to run PowerCLI script?
To run the PowerCLI script do the following steps:
- Click on the PowerCLI icon using the right mouse button and “Run as Administrator” PowerCLI.
- Type “Connect-VI ” to connect to the VMware center.
- Type “Get-VM” to see Inventory
- Copy and paste the PowerCLI script example.ps1 in the PowerCli console
- Write script name and press enter.
Why is it an excellent component?
1. It is generally given vSphere 6.0.
2. It is exhibited to be an unbelievable component that offers a couple of new decisions to make the vSphere condition deftly reasonable.
Notwithstanding, besides its central focuses, there is one downside in like manner which consolidates: