Recently several freelancers contacted me about the eBay store problem. They can not subscribe to the eBay store because of a problem with payment. The error message was :
You do not have a valid payment method on file. Please add a valid payment method before choosing your subscription. Add Payment Method.
Where is the problem:
In your PayPal account in the section, you need to have pre-approved payment information for eBay.
To view your pre-approved payment information in PayPal, you need to go:
1) Go to Settings Icon Settings.
2) Select ‘Payments’, then under ‘Pre-approved payments’, click Manage pre-approved payments.
3) Click the agreements you want to view.
“You do not have a valid payment method on file” is a message that points that you do not have pre-approved payment information in PayPal.
1) Log in to eBay.
2) Login on PayPal.
3) Go to URL: https://fundinginstrument.ebay.com/piapp/apmentry
4) Add a credit card or debit card details in PayPal.
5) Problem solved.
I know that you already have a debit card in the PayPal system, but you need to enter again, so you have eBay Pre-approved payment.
Now you can pay for an eBay store subscription.