What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth represents a wireless technology that sends and transfers data from different devices without having a cable. Bluetooth sends short wave radio frequencies between fixed or mobile services. Technology was developed in 1990, and It has been a common feature since then in electronic devices.
How to Turn on Bluetooth on HP Laptop
To turn on the Bluetooth feature on your HP laptop, follow the easy steps given below:
- Go to Start
- Open Control Panel
- Choose HP Wireless Assistant
- Open Bluetooth from the list
- Click on Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth.
The above steps given will make sure that Bluetooth is on. There some other steps too that you need to know about to connect to any other device. If you are trying to connect a phone to your laptop, you need to make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth function is also turned on and set to discoverable. The term ‘discoverable’ here means that your phone or computer will search for any Bluetooth connections in range.
Can a laptop connect to two Bluetooth devices?
Yes, once you have turned on the Bluetooth feature of your HP laptop, then you can easily connect the two Bluetooth devices to the laptop by following the steps given below :
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices,
- Choose Add Bluetooth or another device.
- Search and wait to Locate the Bluetooth device you want to connect with.
- Select the device and click connect.
- Wait conformation nmessage.
- HP laptop is now connected to two Bluetooth devices.
Bluetooth technology is beneficial, and this can be applied in different kinds of situations. Knowing how to turn on Bluetooth and pairing it with another device is an important feature.